Bangladesh bank is a central bank and the boss rest of the private and government owned banks. There’s a 59 total private and govt’s banks operating.As a result bank jobs remain one of the most popular job in Bangladesh.We will discuss all bank lists,latest job circular,recruitment and how to apply for Bangladesh bank job. Additionally what is Bank erecruitment and how to find latest job circular. Why stander charter bank is more popular than others.
Overview of BB and history.
The state bank of Bangladesh established in 1972 and apex regulatory body for the country’s monetary and financial system.
All branches office.
The central bank operating from one headquarter at Dhaka and others 9 branches office located Sadarghat, Chittagong, Khulna, Bogra, Rajshahi, Sylhet, Barisal, Rangpur and Mymensingh in Bangladesh.
Banking systems in Bangladesh.
The banks lists into two types .Schedule and noon schedule banks.
Difference between schedule and non schedule banks.
Those banks registered and maintain under the BB bank order ,1972 act called schedule banks but non scheduled banks established and operating for specific objectives and they can not perform like other banks.
Non schedule banks lists.
- Ansar VDP Unnayan Bank
- Jubilee Bank.
- Palli Sanchay Bank.
- Karmashangosthan Bank.
- Grameen Bank
Non bank financial institutions in Bangladesh.
Those financial institutions regulated under the financial institutions act,1993 and controlled by Bangladesh central bank .according to BB bank 34 financial institutions operating in Bangladesh.
The complete list of Bangladesh banks in 2021.
There is two categories bank in Bangladesh. Private commercial and state owned commercial banks. Altogether 59 Banks are operating and here is complete list.
- Eastern bank limited
- Dutch-Bangla Bank limited
- IFIC bank limited
- Megha Bank limited
- Jamuna Bank Limited
- Mercantile Bank limited
- Modhumoti Bank Limited
- Midland Bank Limited
- AB Bank limited
- BNANGLADESH commerce Bank limited
- Bank Asia Limited
- BRAC Bank Limited.
- City Bank Limited.
- Community Bank Bangladesh limited.
- Mutual Trust Bank Limited.
- NRB Bank Limited.
- National credit and commerce Bank limited.
- NRB commercial bank Ltd.
- One Bank limited.
- Padma Bank limited.
- Prime Bank limited.
- Pubali Bank limited.
- Standard Bank limited.
- Southeast Bank limited.
- Trust Bank Limited.
- United commercial Bank Ltd.
- Uttra Bank Ltd.
- Shimanto Bank Ltd
- Bengal Commercial Bank Ltd
- South Bangla Agriculture and Commerce Bank Limited.
- IFIC Bank Limited.
- National Bank Limited.
- Dhaka Bank Ltd.
- Union Bank Ltd.
- Al-Arafah Islami Bank Limited.
- First Security Islami Bank Limited.
- Social Islami Bank Limited.
All Government banks
6 state owned banks lists.
- Sonali limited
- Agrani limited.
- Bangladesh development
ALl SpeciAlized bank in Bangladesh.
Bangladesh government is authorised 3 specialist banks for three specific objectives such as Bangladesh krishi bank for helping farmers and develop agricultural sectors .probashi kallyan bank to help Bangladeshi migrants and non resident Bangladeshi.
- Probashi kallyan bank
- Bangladesh krishi bank.
- Rajshahi Krishi Unnayan Bank.
Islami shariah Banks in Bangladesh.
8 Banks are operating based on Islamic rule and regulations in Bangladesh.
- Islami Bank limited.
- Al-Arafah islami Bank limited.
- EXIM Bank limited.
- First security isalami Bamk Limited.
- ICB Islamic Bank Limited.
- Social islami Bank Limited.
- Union Bank .
- Shahjalal islami Bank limited.
Bangladesh bank latest job circular in 2021.
BB has published new circular in 2021 and you can apply for available vacancies online.
|Graduate in civil |
Bangladesh bank erecruitment and circular how to apply in 2021.
Banking job is a popular job among the commercial background students in Bangladesh. Due to the high unemployment rates as a result it is a very competitive jobs sector. Above all ,altogether 59 banks so high qualify employer remain high demande.
Bangladesh bank Erecruitment
This is a online recruiting site. You can apply all available jobs vacancies through this site .it’s dedicated for 14 state owned banks.
How to apply latest bd banks job in online.
To apply for latest jobs online visit this site and follow this instructions.
First create a CV or just fill up online application form. You must give them such as your name along with your date of birth,marital status and parents names .
Section two and three:Both are important .you need your signature along with your photo. Remember that must be separate and upload. Last section give your education details .Then submit your application.
How to get admit card .
After submitting your application if you are qualified then BB will send your Admit card at your present address to participate in exam or call for interview.
What is CV bank and CV identification number.
If you applied for any job in BB erecruitment website in 2009 and good news for your because BB has been preserved your CV /resume in Databse.On that time you got a unique CV id number and that is called CV identification number.You can apply for new post by using same id number.
E-service the state bank of Bangladesh.
The bank offers various services to the schedule and non scheduled banks online. The short lists of BB bank online E-service. CIB services ,online agent information management systems,
- CIB services.
- Online information management systems.
- Web upload .
- Online foreign exchange transaction monitoring and management systems.
- Corporat memory management systems.
Mobile Banking apps.
BB bank has a mobile app for all banking information such as ATM locations ,all banks branches address and all service details.
Bank notes in Bangladesh.
BB has the sole authority to print all Bd bank notes and design. Time to time they issue new bank notes and change the design in Bangladesh. Like other central bank they are responsible to improve security of bank notes.
All BB bank notes exist in Bangladesh.
In Bangladesh so far 10 bank notes exist in Bangladesh currency’s taka .all notes lists.
- 1 taka notes :is one of the oldest bank notes. It was issued in 1972.
- 2 taka notes .it was issued in 1988.
- 5 taka .it was first issued in 1972.
- 10 taka .first issued in 1972.
- 20 taka. First time introduced in 1979.
- 50 taka .Date of issue 1976.
- 100 taka .it was issued in 1972.
- 200 taka .since 13.08.2020 .
- 500 taka notes .it was issued in 1991.
- 1000 taka notes. It is the highest value currency in Bangladesh . It was issued in 2008.
Bangladesh bank hierarchy.
The central bank has a proper organizational hierarchy in order to carry out all Banking activities in a smooth and the most efficient way. BB’s has a hierarchy enlisted all job titles from top to bottom in order their experience level and contributions towards to Bank .Here is a Bd central bank hierarchy.
- Deputy governor
- Executive Director
- Economic Adviser.
- General Manager.
- Systems Manager.
- Chief Maintenance Engineer.
- Deputy General Manager.
- Senior Systems Analyst.
- Deputy Chief Medical Officer.
- principal maintenance Engineer.
- Joint director .
- Joint manager.
- System analyst.
- Maintenance Engineer.
- operation Manager.
- Asstience chief Medical Officer .
- Deputy director.
- Deputy Manager.
- Maintenance Engineer.
- Computer operation supervisor.
- Madical officer.
BB exchange rate .
The central bank fixed the exchange rate up to date. The exchange rate of taka to foreign currency .
CIB in Bangladesh what is it? .
The credit information bureau is a credit reference agency in Bangladesh. CIB is collecting all credit related information from all banks and financial institutions in Bangladesh and they store in their database.Any bank or financial institutions can access to this information to make a decision how likely the applicant default on payment and calculate the risk. A good CI B report mean you are good credit consumers and more likely to accept your credit requests by lenders or Banks.
How to get CIB report.
To access CIB report online you need to follow some instructions. First institutions need to request credit informationn bureau to create user account and password. You must need to attach all following information.
- Institute name.
- Institute code .
- Branch code .
- Branch name.
- person name .
- Person title.
- persom electronics address.
All foreign banks in Bangladesh.
Despite 49 schedule Bangladeshi bank some foreign banks are doing very good business with reputation and trust. Altogether 09 foreign banks are operating in Bangladesh.
- Standard chartered :is a most popular and high credit rating foreign bank and founded in United kingdom.
- HSBC :one of the largest bank in the world but due to their shortage of local branches in rural areas as a result it’s not very well known bank in Bangladesh. It was founded in Hong Kong.
- City Bank :This is one of very well known bank in Bangladesh. It was founded in USA.
- State Bank of India :This is the largest bank in India .
- Bank Alfalah (Pakistan)
- Habib Bank limited.
- woori Bank .
- Commercial Bank of ceylon
- National Bank of Pakistan.
Top 3 Banks in Bangladesh
This 3 top bank recognised based on Total assets,Revenue and net income.
- Sonali bank:is the largest bank in Bangladesh but they are in 2 position in terms of revenue.
- Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited:This is the largest bank in private banking sector and it was the first islamic bank in Bangladesh .
- Dutch-Bangla Bank.
standard chartered bank bangladesh
This the oldest and largest foreign bank in Bangladesh. It was established in 1905 in chittagon. It’s operating with 24 branches and 96 ATM across the country.
All branches list and account in 2021.
They have 24 branches in major city,district in Bangladesh but they do not have too much local branches like others high street banks. Branches location -chitagong ,Dhaka,Bogura,khulna,Cox’s bazar,sylhet,Narayangnj.
Bangladesh is a developing country and Bangladesh bank is playing key role for their economies growth .The bank keeps currency stability ,low inflation, ensure banks maintain reserves, control the nations reserves of foreign currencies ,control the money supply through the open market operations.
One thought on “Bangladesh bank:lists,circular,admit card in 2021”
Comments are closed.