Probashi Kallyan Bank`is offerings Different type of loan for those going to overseas such as migration loan, rehabilitation loan,motorcycle loan.all loan application form.
if you want to apply Migration loan you have to complete the application form .
Criteria for Migration loan at Probashi Kallyan Bank
- Applicant recent three (03 )copies photo with attested .
- Voter id card attested copy .
- Present address and your permanent address .
- Union council attested copy .
- Your grantor recent three copies photo ,present ,permanent address and union parishad’s certificate .
- Your grantor account number and three(3) cheque book pages with signature ,or authorise.
- Applicant visa photo copy and labour contract as well as how much salary etc .
- Education qualification certificate photocopy (if you have )
- Medical certificate.
- Migration cost statement with documents.
- Applicant aboard address ,Telephone number email address etc .
Download Probashi Kallyan Migration loan form
You Might also Like –Open saving account
Probashi kallyan bank loan system
Migration loan ,Rehabilitation Loan,Motorcycle loan.
How to get probashi kallyan bank loan for Migration .
First of all you have to get Visa from your employer in abroad.
provide bank Visa copies
The applicant has to give 2 copies of Visa photocopies (for Visa verification).After verification bank will notify by SMS .
Bank loan grantor
Applicant must be present a grantor for loan .In your absence you will have to assume the responsibility of paying the debts of your Bank.The guarantor must have financial solvency to get an immigration loan.
How much Charges interest and rules for repaying migration loans.
In case of immigration loan, the interest rate is only 09 percent.A maximum grace period of 02 (two) months is given from the day of payment.
The maximum loan repayment period is 2 years (loans taken in 22 monthly installments have to be repaid) according to the country-wide visa. Such as: Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Mauritius, Brunei, Qatar, Italy, Europe, etc.
In case of Singapore, to repay the loan in 10 installments within 01 year.